In this Post I will teach you how to money deposit in your exness account from Pakistan via Excard.
Like You want invest in PKR and also withdraw in Pak rupess then no problem it’s very easy
you may invest in exness via easy paisa , Omni or any Bank account, you just need to watch video and learn
how to invest dollar in Exness.com . If you don’t Know about Forex then you must watch this Video link below
Dosto Ajj mein app ko exness me paisy invest and withdraw karny ky bary me bataoo ga , ky kisy app exness me apny Pakistani rupess deposit kar sakty ho and kisy aon rupess ko withdraw kar sakty ho , ye bohat asan kam hai app Easy paisa , Omni and kisi be Bank account sy ye kam kar sakty ho , mein app ki help karo ga es kam me app just Video dikho and learn more ….. Thank you
For more information feel free to contact us.
- Contact: Raheel Nawaz
- 24/7 Live Support
- E-mail: Raheeljutt@gmail.com
- Skype: Raheel6542380
- Cell #: +92-345-6542380
General rules for depositing and withdrawing funds
- The term “instant” shall be understood to mean that a transaction is carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by financial department specialists.
- Funds may only be withdrawn to clients’ personal accounts in order to ensure financial security and prevent money laundering.
- The company will not accept direct payments or payments to third parties; clients are given all necessary information in their personal area when completing a transaction.
- Deposits and withdrawals may be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If a deposit or withdrawal is not carried out instantly, it will be completed within 24 hours.
- The company shall not be liable for delays in processing deposits and withdrawals if such delays are caused by the payment system.
- Internal transfers between accounts of the same type are performed instantly. Internal transfers are not available to clients who use credit cards to fund their trading accounts.
- If a client funds his/her trading account using multiple payment systems or multiple wallets within the same payment system, funds must be withdrawn in proportion to the amounts deposited.
- The company retains the right to change the processing time for deposits and withdrawals without notifying clients in advance
- The company may place limits on the payment systems available to clients from certain countries.