ForexUstad Comment Policy
We want you to feel free when you post a comment on ForexUstaad. We don’t know who you are, but we know how we expect people to behave when they comment on our post/article. That’s why we reserve the right to delete comments and ban users as needed to keep the comment threads here civil and substantive. But we want you to enjoy your stay here as much as possible and to do so, please abide by these guidelines:
Our No. 1 rule is simple: Don’t be a jerk.
Here’s what we like to see in comments:
- Be smart and if possible add new ideas related to the topic.
- Give us useful criticism e.g. if there is typo error or link error etc we will appreciate you and will take action to resolve that error.
- Keep and share the intelligence, wisdom, and humor we know you possess.
- Comments that are promoting some brand, person or product will be discarded.
- Avoid adding Links to other website that are not related to the topic.
- Try to comment to related topic or videos of forexustaad.
- Comments that make it clear you didn’t read the article. Enraged that we didn’t mention X in a story about Y? If you’d made it past paragraph two, you’d see a very well thought-out discussion of that X you hold so dear.
- Racism, sexism, homophobia, your comments will be deleted.
- First impression is the last impression so leave a good impression